he Inman Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is very proud of our PTO accomplishments. Membership is open to anyone in our community that believes in supporting the mission of PTO. Individual members may belong to any number of PTOs and pay dues to each. Inman Middle School’s dues are only $10.00 per person.
Together we are a powerful voice for children. With your help we can work toward PTO’s goal of a quality education and nurturing environment for every child.
The Mission of the PTO:
- to support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- to assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- to encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of the PTO are:
- to promote the welfare of the children and you in home, school and community, and place of worship;
- to raise the standards of home life;
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- to bring into closer relation the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.