Atlanta Karate strives to educate children not only in martial arts, but in all aspects of life. We teach discipline, respect and coordination in a fun filled environment. We believe the martial arts are good for you physically, mentally and spiritually. Our goal is to build better martial artists as well as better people.
We teach a style of martial arts called Cuong Nhu, or “Hard Soft.” It is a mix of 7 different styles including Shotokan Karate, Aikido, Judo, Wing Chun, Vovinam, Tai Chi Chuan, and Boxing. Students learn self defense, kata (traditional karate form,) rolling, offensive and defensive movements, hand and foot coordination as well as martial arts basics like stances, kicks, blocks and punches.
- class begins August 18th and ends December 16th
- Time: 4:15pm to 5:15pm
- Location: Cafeteria
- Register here: www.atlantakarate.org
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All grades are welcome including rising students that have already achieved rank in our style.
- For more info contact Sensei Shawn 404 643 5531 or Sensei Doug 404 697 8222