Girls on the Run starts February 11, 2014!
- Open to Inman 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls.
- Girls meet Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:15-5:45.
- No running experience required, just a desire to be more active.
- Program starts February 11, 2014
- Register online at www.girlsontherunatlanta.org.
- Registration closes the first week of the program.
- $170 for 12 week program and race registration (scholarships available online)
Girls on the Run© of Atlanta offers a life changing, experiential learning program for 6th-8th grade girls. This innovative program combines training for a five-kilometer running race with character building and self-esteem enhancing activities. Participants gain a better understanding of how to make healthy decisions, resolve conflict, maintain a positive attitude, build strong and supportive relationships, and cooperate effectively in a group. The program objective is to reduce the display of at-risk behaviors among participants by providing the girls with the tools to make healthy decisions and form positive self-images.