- Teachers & Staff
- Events & Fundraising
Inman’s Fine Arts Department is proud to announce the premier of its first Broadway Junior Collection Musical, “Into the Woods”! Our talented performers will take the stage in this popular and riveting tale on May 19th and 20th at 7:00pm in the Inman auditorium. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students (cash only) and will be sold this week before school and during the lunch periods (there will be a table in the cafeteria). Tickets must be purchased in advance as no tickets will be sold at the door. Click here for a TICKET ORDER FORM.
Dear 7th Grade Parents:
Next year Inman will offer two different science classes for 8th grade students: 1) Traditional 8th grade Physical Science class and 2) 9th grade Physical Science class. Read the letter below from Dr. Bockman.
If you would like to know more, please plan to come to one of the informational meetings on Wednesday, May 11th from 8:00 – 9:00 am or 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Media Center.
The administration needs parent support in making sure students follow the dress code and other policies outlined in the Student Agenda found here. The dress code policy is provided below:
Dress and Grooming Guidelines
Students are expected to come to school already dressed and groomed in a manner that will contribute to, not interfere with, the academic process. Perfume, cologne, and body sprays are distracting and for some students and staff members, unhealthy. Please do not use these products before or during the school day. The following rules are to be observed:
1. Hoods, hats, caps, visors, bandanas, or other head coverings may not be worn inside the building or on school sponsored trips or activities. No sunglasses are to be worn inside the building. They will be confiscated.
2. Shorts and skirts are allowed if they are reasonable in length. (No more than 3 inches above the knee in the front AND back.)
3. Cut-up, ripped or torn clothing that exposes skin will not be allowed. Wearing leggings or tights under ripped pants is not an acceptable remedy.
4. Shirts that expose the shoulders, stomach, or back are not permitted. (halter tops, tank tops, midriffs, strap tops, or see-through clothing are prohibited)
5. Undergarments may not be visible.
6. Sleepwear, pajama pants, nightshirts, leggings/jeggings, tights (worn as pants) and swimwear shall not be worn. Skin-tight clothing (spandex, exercise outfits, leotards)is not allowed.
7. No articles of clothing shall contain obscene or degrading language or pictures. Clothing promoting tobacco, drugs, alcohol, weapons or messages of a sexual or violent nature isprohibited.
8. All belts are to be buckled or fastened.
9. Pants are to be worn without sagging or exposing of under-wear.
10. All combs/brushes must be kept in lockers.
11. Light-weight sweater, sweatshirts and jackets appropriately fitting may be worn in the
classroom. No heavy jackets or coats are to be worn inside the building/classrooms.
12. No flip-flops, shower/pool shoes, house shoes, Nike/reebok/under armor etc. slip-ons, high heels or slippers may be worn at school.
School administration will have final say in determining the appropriateness of student attire. Parents may be contacted to bring appropriate clothing to school if student makes the choice to wear an unacceptable item of clothing. Parent support is appreciated.
The PTO operating budget needs your generous tax-deductible support by September 30! The suggested amount is $100 per child at Inman, but any amount is appreciated. Any amount over $20 includes a PTO family membership. $10 includes a PTO individual membership.JOIN / DONATE